Thank you for your interest in our company. Data protection is a priority for the management of Wickenkamp Consulting GmbH. Our Internet pages can be used in principle without the disclosure of personal data.
- This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Wickenkamp Consulting GmbH
Dr. Rolf Wickenkamp
Benesisstrasse 24 – 32
D-50672 Köln (Cologne)
Tel.: +49 221 270575-11
Fax : +49 221 270575-29
Commercial Register: District Court Cologne, HRB 78431
- Collection and saving of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
When you visit our website https://www.wickenkamp-consulting.com/de, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file.
The following information is recorded without your doing and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensure comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
- Transmission of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and if there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
Information is stored in the cookie that results in each case in connection with the specifically used terminal device. However, this does not mean that we immediately become aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your end device for a specified period of time to optimize user-friendliness. If you visit our site again to use our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been here and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the mentioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can lead to the fact that you cannot use all functions of our website.
- Embedding Google Services
We use the services of Google Maps on our site. This gives you convenient access to interactive maps. Google Maps is a service of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter only called "Google".
We also use Google Fonts to display external fonts on our website. In order for certain fonts to be displayed on our website, a connection to the Google server in the USA is established when our website is accessed.
The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO. Our legitimate interest lies in the economic operation and optimization of our Internet presence. Google can determine from which website your request was sent and to which IP address the display of the font is to be transmitted.
Further information and the possibility to prevent the use of data can be found at Google:
Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- Rights of the persons concerned
You have the right:
to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. In general, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our office.
- Right of Objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection to direct advertising is directed. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Security
We use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
- Relevance and Modification of this Data Protection Declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status as of May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the most recent privacy statement at any time on the website at https://www.wickenkamp-consulting.com/privacy-information.htm
Wickenkamp Consulting GmbH, Tel.: +49 221 270575-11, email@example.com, www.wickenkamp-consulting.com